Ascutney Outdoors Summer Solstice Festival
Summer Solstice Festival: Celebrate Our Trails
Join us on June 22 for the new Ascutney Outdoors Summer Solstice Festival. We have a full day of outdoor fun for the whole family, including:
- Mountain biking, hiking, and trail running events
- Yoga, bike, and runner clinics
- Nature and ecology demonstrations from the Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS) and National Park Service professionals for all ages
- Kids & family activities
- Live music from Erik Boedtker & Jason Caan
- Delicious food and drink vendors
- Silent Auction with incredible prizes
The event is co-sponsored by Ascutney Outdoors and Sport Trails of the Ascutney Basin.
All proceeds from this event will support and maintain our wonderful trails and facilities.
Activities & Schedule
Hiking, mountain biking, and trail running events will be held at a variety of distances throughout the day. Get out and celebrate our trails!
Join us on Saturday, June 22 for guided rides, runs, and hikes at:
- 9:30 AM
- 2:00 PM
- 8:00 PM
Self-guided ride/run/hikes are available on:
- Friday, June 21: 12:00 PM – dusk
- Sunday, June 23: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Clinic sessions will be held in the morning and afternoon. More details coming soon!
Join us for a one-hour Yoga class, open to everyone!
- 12:30 PM
A full schedule of fun for the whole family awaits! Highlights include a live bird show with raptors from Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS), a nature walk, a demonstration from the National Park Service, and a special guest from the Upper Valley Aquatic Center.
- 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Kids’ Stuff
- 10:30 AM: VINS Raptors
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Kids’ Stuff
- 2:00 PM: Nature Walk
Delicious food and refreshing beverages will be served up with a side of great music.
Lunch & Tunes
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Lunch by The Moonlighters
- Burgers, sides, & more
- 12:00 PM – 9:30 PM: Beverage Service
- 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Music from our DJ
Live Music & BBQ
Camping will be available for a fee of $10 but is limited to 100 sites in the large parking lot across from our facility. Campers must pre-register by paying this fee prior to the event. No hookups are available.
Please include your name and email when ordering.
- Friday, June 21: Camping Registration open from 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Saturday, June 22: Camping Registration open 8:00 AM on.
- Sunday, June 23: Camping Checkout by 12:00 PM