Summer is a wonderful time of year in Vermont. On the mountain, most days and evenings are quiet, a perfect time for a stroll, hike or bike ride starting from the Ascutney Outdoors Center. The deck of the AOC is a perfect place to relax and take in the views. We also look forward to a number of upcoming community and recreational events that take place around the AOC. Highlights are found in our recent emailer “Summer is Here!”
* * * * * *
Thanks to everyone who volunteered and joined us during the winter season, see you next year! We have so many great memories – read our recap ‘Season Wrap up and Learning to Ski‘.
There are a host of activities taking place on the mountain. For a list of coming events, please see our Events Calendar.
Four Season Recreation
- Alpine skiing on our T-bar lift
- Family-friendly Tubing on our handle-bar lift
- Backcountry skiing on our legendary terrain
- Hiking on some of the most scenic trails in Vermont
- Mountain biking on 35+ miles of trails maintained by our sister organization Ascutney Trails Association
- Equestrian trails around the base of our mountain
Community & Events
Ascutney Outdoors was created to bring the community together to enjoy our mountain. Our organization, trails, and activities are made possible by a dynamic group of volunteers–and we’re always looking for new recruits!
EVENTS & RENTALS
The Ascutney Outdoors Center is the ideal place for large and small activities and events.