Alpine skiers have been thrilled about Ascutney’s varied terrain and friendly appeal for over 60 years. Building on this tradition, Ascutney Outdoors offers a 1,800’ Doppelmayr T-bar that serves:
- 8 trails
- 26 acres of skiable terrain for all ability levels
- a 450-foot vertical drop
- the longest run of 3100 feet.
Our lifts are adjacent to the Ascutney Outdoors Center, which is a wonderful gathering place to warm up and relax.
Hours of Operation
The T-bar list is open most weekend afternoons. Please see our posted Winter Schedule for more details, however, as mention above, please check ahead for conditions and lift status.
If the T-bar cannot open, the Rope Tow may open to the public at no charge – goodwill donations much appreciated. In addition, depending upon snow cover, we may have to limit the T-bar to the first intermediate stop.
Please note that as a volunteer, charitable organization, we do not have the resources to offer either lesson or rentals. Rentals are available elsewhere in the Upper Valley.
See Thursday Night Classic for more information on hours and membership.
- All skiers must have ski passes with Liability Disclaimer – please read and abide by the Skier Responsibility Code.
- Although we have volunteer Safety Patrollers that serve on our groomed slopes, you ski at your own risk.
- No sledding or snow tubing on the ski trails served by the lifts when in operation.
- All pets must be leashed when in the vicinity of the lift-served slopes.
Access the Mountain
Season ‘Supporter Passes’
Supporter Passes are a great way to support AO and all we do for the community – whether you ski one day or ten, or not at all. We rely on your support and volunteers to offer great skiing on the mountain.
- Adult (18 and older) = $100. Unlimited T-bar.
- Youth (ages 7 – 17) = $50. Unlimited T-bar.
- Family of 2 = $150. Additional family member (18 and under) $25 each.
Purchase your choice of Supporter Pass (adult, youth, etc.) from the drop-down menu and then click the “Add to Cart” button. If you are buying multiple Passes, go back to the website and click on each addition item. When finished, check out on PayPal – we accept PayPal or credit card.
Please note: We don’t issue plastic passes. Rather, your name will be added to our master list and you will be issued a day-pass ticket at the window each time you ski.
Be sure to list the name of each holder in ‘Please List All Names’ box when purchasing passes.
T-bar Lift Tickets
Supporter Passes will guarantee a T-bar ticket whenever we operate. Day Tickets will be available for sale too, however, we may need to limit purchases if the lines become too crowded.
Everyone must obtain a physical ticket, including Supporter Pass holders and young children. Tickets will be issued only in lower level of the AOC.
T-bar Lift Prices
Day Pass – Open to Top
Adult age 18+ = $20. Youth 7-17 = $10. Age 6 and under = Free.
Day Pass – When Open to First Stop (mid-station) Only
Adult age 18+ = $10. Youth 7-17 = $7. Age 6 and under = Free.