Tubing is happening at Ascutney Outdoors! Our dedicated tubing park is located just down slope from the Ascutney Outdoors Center. The new 500-foot tubing lift transports young and young-at-heart uphill to slide down a groomed slope for hours of enjoyment, both day and night.
Use of the Tubing Lift and tubing run requires a lift ticket, which includes a tube provided at the Tubing Hut. For safety reasons, no other tubes or sliding equipment may be used. Tickets are sold at the Tubing Hut and AOC.
Our operations are dependent on volunteers and natural snow conditions and may be subject to change at any time. Please check ahead on the News section on our website Home Page for the most up-to-date information on operations. We also post on Facebook.
Hours of Operation
Saturday Tubing Sunday Tubing
Noon-4pm; 6-8pm Noon-4pm
Please see Alpine Skiing to learn about the new T-bar and skiing at Ascutney Outdoors.
Tubing Lift Ticket/Tube Prices
Ticket packets cost $10 and are good for 6 rides up the lift.
Tubing Rule Policies
- Only AO provided tubes allowed.
- Tubes may not be removed from tubing area.
- Only one person per tube.
- Must ride seated in tube (not headfirst).
- No ski boots or hard-shelled boots.
- Must be 42” tall and be able to get in and out of tube independently.
- Ages 10 and under require adult present on hill.
- No loose clothing or loose long hair.
- No alcohol or pets allowed in tubing area.