Tubing is happening at Ascutney Outdoors! Our dedicated tubing park is located just down slope from the Ascutney Outdoors Center. Our 500-foot tubing lift transports young and the young-at-heart uphill, and a slide down a groomed slope for hours of enjoyment. Use of the tubing run requires a lift ticket and a tube which we provide at the Tubing Hut. For safety reasons, no other tubes or sliding equipment may be used.
Our operations are dependent on volunteers and natural snow conditions and may be subject to change at any time. Please check ahead on the News section on our website Home Page or Facebook for the most up-to-date information on operations.
Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sunday afternoon from Noon until 4PM. Select Saturday nights from 6PM until 8PM depending upon availability of volunteers.
Tubing Lift Tickets
Ticket packets cost $10 – tube included – and are good for 6 rides up the lift. Tickets are sold only at the Tubing Center, which is adjacent to the tubing lift and large parking lot.
Special COVID Considerations (subject to update based on State regulations)
- Users must wear face coverings in lift lines, waiting areas and when loading.
- “Pushing” only by others – not AO volunteers.
- “Chain Group” descent – only if in same family.
- Disinfect handles each day.
Tubing Rule Policies
- Only AO provided tubes allowed.
- Tubes may not be removed from tubing area.
- Only one person per tube.
- Must ride seated in tube (not headfirst).
- No ski boots or hard-shelled boots.
- Must be 42” tall and be able to get in and out of tube independently.
- Ages 10 and under require adult present on hill.
- No loose clothing or loose long hair.
- No alcohol or pets allowed in tubing area.
Please see Alpine Skiing to learn about the new T-bar and skiing at Ascutney Outdoors.