Tubing is happening at Ascutney Outdoors! Our dedicated tubing park is located just downslope from the Ascutney Outdoors Center. Our 500-foot tubing lift transports young and the young-at-heart uphill, and a slide down a groomed slope for hours of enjoyment. Use of the tubing run requires a lift ticket and a tube which we provide at the Tubing Hut. For safety reasons, no other tubes or sliding equipment may be used.
Hours of Operation
Snow tubing will be open when conditions permit, mostly on weekends. See our posted Winter Schedule for more details, but as mentioned above, always check ahead regarding conditions and lift status .
Tubing Lift Tickets
Ticket packets cost $10 – tube included – and are good for 6 rides up the lift. Tickets are sold only at the Tubing Center, which is adjacent to the tubing lift and large parking lot.
Tubing Rules & Policies
- Only AO provided tubes allowed.
- Tubes may not be removed from tubing area.
- Only one person per tube.
- Must ride seated in tube (not headfirst).
- No ski boots or hard-shelled boots.
- Ages 10 and under require adult present on hill.
- No loose clothing or loose long hair.
- No alcohol or pets allowed in tubing area.
Please see Alpine Skiing to learn about the new T-bar and skiing at Ascutney Outdoors.